Family Leadership Training Instititute
Full Circle is proud to offer The Family Leadership Training Institute (FLTI) of Colorado. A program created with families for families by Colorado State University.
The curriculum equips families with knowledge and skills to support their engagement with systems at the individual, community, and policy level.
Goals of FLTI:
- Helping families become leaders in their communities through civic engagement
- Expanding and facilitating the capacity of families to be change agents on a neighborhood, regional and state level
- Developing supportive communities of families within regions of the state
- Facilitating family involvement in state and local policy decision-making processes;
- Increasing parent-child interaction through family involvement.