Full Circle offers programs designed to meet the needs of high school students. All programs are coordinated by Bill Nelson, Makali Beck and Whitney Johnson.
W(rec)K-LESS/The Guys Group/The Girls Group
- ¨ Youth (9-12th grade) attend weekly prevention-based activities discussing teen-related topics.
- ¨ Youth will also discuss the topics of DUI, alcohol, tobacco and other drugs, relationships and violence.
- ¨ Youth will develop healthy life choices and leadership skills.
Boogie Down Productions
Youth (9-12th grade) attend weekly practices to learn the art of playing music for different audiences.
¨ D.J. Techniques.
¨ Discussion of lyrics and meaning in their lives.
¨ Public speaking.
¨ Presentation & Marketing.
¨ Small business management skills.
¨ Interactive after-school curriculum discussion group (9-12th grade) that reinforces positive relationships, choices and discussion of topics such as DUI, alcohol, tobacco and other drugs, relationships and violence.
Students Against Destructive Decisions (S.A.D.D.)
Students (9-12th grade) advocate safe and healthy choices among their peers
- ¨ Meets at lunch to plan monthly activities for the students to think about choices and improve decision-making among high school students.
- ¨ Students become leaders and develop life skills.
¨ Interactive class held at the high school for 9-12th grade guys. Curriculum based as a discussion group that reinforces positive relationships, choices , DUI, alcohol, tobacco, violence and drugs.